WELCOME TO MY SIMPLE BLOG, MAY USEFUL FOR US

Monday, April 30, 2018

DIALOGUE "G30S/PKI


 


DIALOGUE
Theme : G30S/PKI

One day, in History subject...
Teacher   : “Good morning...”
All students          : “Morning, Mam..”
Teacher   : “Ok, By the way. Have you watch the movie of G30S/PKI last night?”
Rachel, Dini, Ena   : “Of course mam.”
Teacher  : “So, what is your feeling about that film?”
Nita   : “In my opinion, that’s such a historic film that i couldn’t have missed it.”
Sidiq   : “Yes, i think so. I have seen that film twice.”
Alma   : Hem...I don’t think so. I can’t have seen that movie.”
Teacher  : “Why? You should have watched it because the movie was full of history.”
Dini   : ”Yeah. As I see it, you will have regret it. ”
Alma  : ”am I ? ”
Rachel : ”Yes you are. ”
Teacher : ”Ok, attention please. Today, I want all of you to discuss about G30/SPKI. ”
Nita   : ”We do in group or by ourself, Mom? ”
Teacher   : “You will do in a group that consist of 3 person. Rachel, Ena, Alma on the first group and then Sidiq,Nita, Dini on the second group.”
All students  : “Ok mam.”
          A few minutes later.....
Teacher  : “That’s all. Let us discuss about it. The first group tells the result of the discussion and then the second group gives the argument. “
Alma   : “Ok, I’m from the first group. We will present our discussion. As far as we’re concerned, the movie was contaminated with propaganda of the goverment.”
Teacher  : “Ok, for the second grup you can argue about the first group’s explanation.”
Nita   : “Right, I think the second group must have been consumed with the conspiracy theories from PKI’s supporters.”
Rachel  : “No! As I see it, there are many political argue that the mastermind of G30/SPKI is Soeharto.”
Dini   : “But, from where I stand, I am sure that PKI was the largest non-ruling communist party in the world after Russia and Tiongkok.”
Ena   : “Yes, We agree about that. They do such cruelty actions that many people have suffered.”
Sidiq   : “Yes of course. Speaking personally, I think they must have been very cruel.”
Rachel  : “As I see it, PKI has done such forbidden activities that they must have been disolved.”
Nita  : “Yes, I entirely agree with you. The goverment was so firm that PKI can be disolved.
Alma   : “But, I think that The goverment done so best that I really appreciate it.”
Ena   : “Emm... Since that they were genocide by Indonesia goverment.”
Dini  : “I have read about that genocide, but unfortunately there are no people who doesn’t include in genocide actions.”
Nita  : “Speaking personally, I think that is Such a big mistake that It is hard to avoid. In human history, that mistakes must have happened.”
Rachel  : “But, the PKI suspects can have been tried, right?”
Dini  : “I don’t think so. The PKI would have been difficult if its extermination was taken care of one by one.”
Ena   : “Yes, in the fact, the communist party was the largest party in Indonesia at the time.”
Sidiq  : “But, that wasn’t fair.”
Nita  : “Never mind, we should pray that the innocent victims will have been accepted by God.”
All students  : “Aamiin.”
Teacher  : “Ok, Your explanation is very good. I appreciate it.”
All students : “Thank you Mom.”
Teacher : “Ok anytime. Next week we will have a daily test.”
Dini   : “OMG. NOOO MAMM.....”
Rachel   : “Aaargh...That is so bad that I very hate.”
Teacher   : “After you discuss about it, I think that you should know about the materials clearly.”
Alma   : “Yes, i think so, Mom.”
Teacher  : “Ok see you next week.”
All students : “See you too Mom...”




No comments:

Post a Comment